|Community:||Battle Harbour , NL, Canada|
Battle Harbour was among the first Ranger Force detachments opened in October 1935.
In 1994 the Association began to make arrangements with the Battle Harbour Historic Trust to have restoration work commenced on the Rangers Detachment Building. The official opening of Battle Harbour as a Historic Community was held on August 14, 1997.
The reconstructed detachment building is named the Constable Forward Cottage, after Robert Forward and is used as accomodation for the Battle Harbour living museum.